If you are Purchasing or Refinancing a home, you will need these documents for your mortgage application:
- Salaried applicants: provide 1 month of paystubs & last 2 years W-2's OR Self-Employed: provide last 2 years Federal tax returns and a YTD profit and loss statement.
- If you own rental property, please provide rental agreements and 2 years Federal tax returns.
- Provide 3 months bank statements for each bank, include all pages.
- Provide most recent Quarterly statement for all retirement/brokerage accounts (IRA, 401k, retirement, etc).
- Cash-out refinance: please provide a letter explaining what you plan to do with the cash proceeds.
- Divorced applicants: Provide a copy of divorce decree, if applicable.
- Copy of state issued identification (driver's license or state id) If you are NOT a US citizen, provide us with a copy of your green card (front & back) or, if you are NOT a permanent resident provide us with your H-1 or L-1 Visa.